Does this sound familiar to anyone? You come up with this awesome book idea. It’s high concept. It has universal appeal. It will make readers laugh, cry and beg for more. You grab some paper (or a lap top) and jot down notes, convinced that this time — this time — you have the next big thing. … Continue reading
- His Fantasy Maid by Susan Blexrud
- My Crimson Romance books are $1.99 in July!
- My first hummingbird of the season!
- Tea with Kim Harrison
- Read my Mayan series…before the world ends!
- Welcome to the Crimson Wonderland BLOG HOP extraordinaire!
- Five Ribbon Review from Romance Junkies for The Gettysburg Vampire
- Tag You’re It – Hopping Around the Blogosphere with my Crimson Sisters
- Finding Inspiration for a Civil War Hero