Yesterday marked the end of the 2010 RWA National Conference. Knowing over 2000 writers and industry professionals were going to converge and experiencing it are two very different things. I’ve been a member of Romance Writers of America for ten years. I’ve watched and listened with envy from a distance many times, but nothing prepared … Read more
- My first hummingbird of the season!
- Susan Blexrud~Riz a L'Orientale
- Tea with Kim Harrison
- Read my Mayan series…before the world ends!
- Welcome to the Crimson Wonderland BLOG HOP extraordinaire!
- Five Ribbon Review from Romance Junkies for The Gettysburg Vampire
- Tag You’re It – Hopping Around the Blogosphere with my Crimson Sisters
- Finding Inspiration for a Civil War Hero
- Love romance? Join me at the “All Romance ALL THE TIME” book club
- The Gettysburg Vampire Debuts November 5!