It was about three years ago that I commented to my mother, “I’ve been praying for patience a lot lately.” My boys were three and six and I remember those ages as being particularly difficult. My mom looked at me for a moment and then said, “Be careful praying for that virtue. It’s not one … Continue reading
- His Fantasy Maid by Susan Blexrud
- My Crimson Romance books are $1.99 in July!
- My first hummingbird of the season!
- Tea with Kim Harrison
- Read my Mayan series…before the world ends!
- Welcome to the Crimson Wonderland BLOG HOP extraordinaire!
- Five Ribbon Review from Romance Junkies for The Gettysburg Vampire
- Tag You’re It – Hopping Around the Blogosphere with my Crimson Sisters
- Finding Inspiration for a Civil War Hero